Download Book (5.3 MB)
Maine State Library
An advertising pamphlet for a resort hotel in Bar Harbor Maine published in 1885. The hotel was built in 1870 by John E. Clark for Fred A. Alley. It was later known as the Bellevue. It was closed in 1945.
W. H. Sherman, Printer
Bar Harbor, Maine
Alley Brothers, Proprietors, "St. Sauveur Hotel and Annex 1895" (1895). Book Collections at the Maine State Library. 64.
No Copyright - United States. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.