David Larrabee Collection
Ca1880 - On the Rockland Branch - From notes obtained with the print: 'Warren depot. Belive this to be the original station built by the Knox & Lincoln RR. Bay widow was later moved to the left side and building extended. Semaphore added when Gorges Valley RR was opened in 1884." An old station building from the MEC era was still standing at this location ca 2010. It was gone a few years later. Just west of the station was the junction with the Georges Valley RR. /DL
Broad Creation Date
Warren Station; Maine Central; Georges Valley RR; Rockland Branch
No Copyright - United States. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.